Sunday 13 March 2016

How to remove Mysite123.com from web Browser Home Page


Hello Every,

                        How are you? I hope you are great. So Today topic  is How to remove Mysite123.com from web Browser Home Page.

                       From last week, I am facing web browser problem.  Any software that can change my web browser home page to Mysite123.com which I don’t like and I want to set the Google to my home page (Default).

So let’s do it



First of all we need to change Firefox browser property (follow my pic)



 We need to first unpin the firefox from taskbar


then search the firefox in start search box


We need to rename target to "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"



Then Ok


 then pin the firefox in taskbar


and final step is to set the homepage to Google in firefox setting





That It.



No comments:

Post a Comment